Friday, April 17, 2015

2 Quick Things



I'm Gay. Or Am I?
GREAT news! We sold enough of the "I'm Gay" t-shirts to have them go to print! Thanks to everyone who purchased one. They are printing now and should arrive in your mailbox around the first week of May. Wear them with pride (every pun in the world intended)!
 

Thanks to your support $100 has been donated to the NOH8 Campaign!


ESPN Reporter Lashes Out at Tow Lot Attendant
Britt McHenry should be fired.

Whoa! Wait! Siobhan, are you saying that everyone who lashes out at another human should be fired?

No, I'm not. But Britt Mc Henry should. As she stated, she's on television (a nationwide network). That means that anyone who watches TV is her customer. If I talked to my customers like that, I would surely be fired. She should be too.


No comments:

Post a Comment